This is what a start-up usually goes through:
- Obtaining a signed Land Option Agreement with Local Government or owner. Land must be legally available.
- Set-up of project-company with a working capital. Signed agreements for the initiation steps of development. Working capital must be in place.
- Rianfil helps putting the initiation team together, and helps with the documentation for the investor(s) and architects.
- Making a Master Plan together with (your?) architect , with input from all the stakeholders.
- Making an Investment Model and Financial Model, Together with (your?) acknowledged accountancy
- Presentation of the above to the City Council, together with client, Rianfil, architect and accountancy.
- Resulting in a signed Land Agreement on the land with appropriate zoning and the development of the project with Local Government.
- Payments of points 2,3,4,5 via the project-company, with the working capital. Land owned.
- A loan to the project-company with purchase of land / capital design costs / building permit. Depending on price of land. The amount should be fully available.
- Rianfil puts the development team together in consultation with the client, experts and stakeholders, and prepares the project up to the building permits.
- Completing funding of entire project.
- Start of construction phases. In combination with permits approval